Thursday, January 27, 2011

Decisions Decisions

Maddy came downstairs the other day so very excited.  She could not wait to show me the very in depth 4 question quiz she took from one of her many teen magazines.  Within 4 questions they had determined that she was the perfect girl for Justin Bieber.

Maddy took her time to walk me through each question, how she answered, why she answered that way and with each step she assured me that she had not peeked at the bottom to find how to get the answer she wanted. After we finished the 4 questions, amazingly enough, right there in print it stated she was perfect for Justin Bieber and should be the one he marries.

With her goal firmly in mind to get a marriage proposal she informed me that we just needed to find a way to get her close to Justin and it would be a done deal. She pondered out loud how she could get him to notice her. She wondered how long it would take for him to propose. She knew it would be difficult because of all those other silly girls thinking they were the one for him.  Too bad they had not taken this quiz then they would know Maddy was the one.  After a few minutes we decided it might be better to attack this problem the next time he would be in town. 

Once the joy of envisioning this marriage proposal was over reality hit.  Oh my!  "Mom what should I tell the BF?"  He would be crushed if I left him to marry Justin!  Should I tell him this?  He is such a good BF, I don't want to hurt his feelings.

Thank goodness after after a few minutes of how great the BF is we decided to keep the Justin marriage proposal a secret and worry about the BF after she was engaged to Justin.  This way she could have both her men.  She swore me to secrecy and then went upstairs to tell her Grandmom all about it.

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering how the boyfriend fit into all this...I wonder who I am perfect for...I hope it's Zac Efron (specifically in that movie 17 again...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please let Maddy know that I took that same quiz and it said that I would be perfect for Johnny Depp.

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does she have Bieber Fever? Tell her she is NOT alone! Seems to be going around these days! It's all about the Bieber...(I remember Leave it to Beaver when I was growing up. Boy does that age me! Yikes)

    Good luck!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete