Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Excuses and Bad Habits

Excuses and bad habits suck.  I have both of them haunting me right now and I don't like it because I only have myself to blame.  Won't someone step up and take the blame for me?? 

I have stopped exercising and fallen back into trying to hoard "me" time.  I think it started when the work on the website kicked into full swing here at the house. (Shameless plug #99: Check out www.saveonbrew.com) When I started having to "work" again I fell back into habits I had when I used to work outside the house. 

My sense of balance became all askew and I focused so hard on getting the projects and tasks done I let everything else fly out the window.  The good news is that I did not put on any weight, however I did not lose any weight either. 

I now have a better sense of balance of what needs to be done, when to do it, I have the house back in shape and refuse to have excuses to keep me from exercising.  I am glad I am aware of the bad habit, but I wish I had not let it sneak up on me.

Enough with the whining and moaning and off to exercise for an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment