Wednesday, October 13, 2010

See Mom!

Today while we were at the park Maddy wanted to know what her birthstone was, what color it was and how to say it properly. I told her it was Opal and that opals have a lot of different colors in them. She then informed me that for Christmas the boyfriend was going to give her a ring with her birthstone in it. I told her that we needed to make sure to get something nice for the boyfriend since he has spent so much money on her. (While he was on vacation he bought her a very sweet rhinestone heart necklace.)

Later when we were in the car she was telling me that he liked the zany band heart bracelet she gave him and that he loved the zany band dog shaped ring she gave him last weekend. I could almost hear the light bulb go off in her head. Hey MOM!! I do give him stuff! I gave him the zany bands and I always give him the posters from my room when I don't want them anymore.

Uh..huh..used posters vs. jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment