Friday, September 17, 2010

Fashion Tips from Maddy

Today Maddy and I were at the mall just walking around and checking everything out. We wandered into Victoria's Secret Pink store and were browsing at all the undies and such. When we got back to the sale section we saw a cute shirt. Then I noticed that the entire back of the shirt was black lace. The following conversation took place.

Me: Ooo wow..the whole back of this shirt is lace

Maddy: Well I guess I can't have this shirt then

Me: Probably not

Maddy: This happens all the freaking time!!

Me: What do you mean?

Maddy: When Grandmom and I go shopping we always find the cutest things and then there is always lace or it shows to much and I can't have it.

Me: Do you really want to wear a shirt that would let everyone see your bra or omg, what if you were not wearing a bra at all!!

Maddy: No mom, only hookers dress like that

Me: *Silent and mouth agape*

Maddy: Mom, what is wrong, heck I don't even really know what a hooker is.

Me: Where did you hear the word hooker?

Maddy: Duh, from Family Guy.

Me: *leans over and whispers to Maddy what a hooker does for a living*

Maddy: Yeah, no shirt with lace for me.

1 comment:

  1. Thrilled to know the priceless doesn't go away . . .

    ReplyDelete