Thursday, September 16, 2010

Things I have heard lately

Maddy and I have settled into a nice school routine. She still seems a bit shocked that I expect her to do work every day, but overall things are going great.

Now that we are back together and interacting all day she has said some funny things lately. In no particular order here they are:

1. So "insert boyfriends name" is starting up a band and he wants me to go on tour with him. I told him I would have to wait till summer since I have school right now.

2. So when we are at the mall for my birthday and "insert boyfriends name" is with us, do you think he and I could "sneak off" for a few minutes?

3. I am cold I should have broughten my jacket with me. Do you mean brought? Broughten is not a word. Yes it is a word, I just used it and you knew what I meant!

4. Mom, you need to relax a bit, you know one day I am gonna leave the nest, I can't live with you forever.

1 comment:

  1. "I can't live with you forever".

    That's right. Someday she will "sneak off" for good...

    ReplyDelete