Friday, January 22, 2010

I love you honey, I hope you have food posioning

The hubby is sick and well it is kinda my fault. Earlier in the week I asked him when the last time he was sick and neither of us could remember. So what happens? Yep, he got sick last night.

When he came home from work, he mentioned that he was not going to eat dinner and that his lunch was just not sitting right with him. He was fine till about 8:00 and then whatever he has hit him hard!

So far Maddy and I seem to be fine, so I am hoping it was a bad lunch and not a stomach virus type thing.

Hoping the hubby mends quickly and I dodge the virus!

2 comments:

  1. Don't let him touch you! Ha Ha, ok that way is allowed, but No Kissing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SB got the flu at New Year's Eve and had it for the next 6 days. I didn't get it. I think it is because I'm so damn sweet...

    Then again it may have to do with us refraining from hard-core sex??

    ReplyDelete