Thursday, December 3, 2009

Maddy and Christmas Cards

Yesterday I had Maddy write the inside message of Christmas cards. I like for her to do the things I love about the holidays. I am sure that is does not mean as much to her as it does me.

If you would like for Maddy to send you a Christmas card toss me an e-mail with your name and address and you can own a one of a kind Maddy Christmas card. Please know that her hand writing is legible but far from perfect. This could be a fun way for her to practice. If you want a special note written or for her to write about a specific topic just include that in your e-mail.

If you would like to send Maddy a Christmas card or perhaps a gift contact me via e-mail as well. I know she would LOVE to get cards in the mail from people who are interested in her.

Can't wait to hear from peeps contact me at jadavids@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment