Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Cheese and Ranch Dressing

Cheese and Ranch Dressing make everything better. So does chocolate. I can't have any of them and so far I am still alive. The doctor wants to see if I might be lactose intolerant. I had NO idea that everything has freaking milk in it.

In the morning I consume massive amount of half n half with my coffee and I have learned to switch to Non-Dairy Creamer so coffee in the morning has been saved. I am still waiting for Fabio to show up at my door since I bought some I Can't Believe it's not Butter yesterday.

So far so good on the no dairy products and last week I lost 3 pounds, but I have to admit I miss cheese! One of my great easy dinners here at the house was Chicken Parmesan so for now I will have chicken and watch the family enjoy the good stuff.

In the mean time I get to enjoy foods I have not had in ages, like a wonderful rye bread I found. YUMMY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment