Friday, August 7, 2009

Knowledge is Power

I believe that you do truly learn something new everyday and that when you learn things you should share them. We had some work done on our house the other day that required me to be out of the computer room for quite a chunk of time. I used that time very wisely scouring the magazines given to me by my mother-in-law. The information was truly amazing and I felt the need to share it with everyone else. No need to thank me, I know how much it means to you!

In no particular order here is all the new information I have learned:

1. Obama's Gay Lover lives in the White House. Evidently hunky bodyman Reggie Love has spent more time with Obama than Michelle and she is quite jealous.

2. Madonna's daugher Lourdes has been wearing a back brace and people seem to think she is suffering from scoliosis.

3. Twilight star Taylor Lautner hates his new hunky body and would prefer to be think and wiry again. Who doesn't hate a hot hunky body?

4. Ashton Kutcher suffered from a ruptured eardrum and Demi freaked out and panicked. Guess her kids never got ear infections?

5. Oprah and Stedman are have relationship issues because she is secretly in love with Obama and has a crazy mad crush on him. Guessing she does not know about the gay lover.

6. John Travolta plans to eat him self to death while mourning the loss of his son.

7. Dr. Phil and his wife are con artists. Say it isn't so!

8. Fat Kristie Alley is jealous of skinny Valerie Bertinelli.

9. Ryan O'Neal did not recognize his daughter Tatum at the funeral and hit on her.

10. Communists tried to kill John Wayne.

11. Britney Spears collapsed due to a terrifying medical scare. She has low blood sugar!!!

1 comment: