Monday, August 10, 2009

Maddy Randomness

We were having a conversation during lunch on Saturday about responsibilities. We were talking about how some people don't do what we think they should do. Maddy then says, "Well they should do it, it is their duty". A few seconds later she snorts, starts laughing and says "HA, I said doodie!". I almost fell out of my chair.

Maddy is a huge Twilight fan and has almost everything that has a picture of Rob Pattinson. She even had a necklace with Edward on it she wears 24/7. The other day I was in the computer room and I heard someone in the kitchen. I thought it was Mark so I said something about the weather. When I did not get a response I went into the kitchen and found Maddy there. I said, "Oh, I thought you were Daddy". She replies with "I am a not dad and if I was a boy I would be gay". I busted out in laughter as she held up her necklace and said "See..look at the facts"!

We were at lunch after church and Maddy said she had a new helper in her class. I asked if they were nice and she said yes he was even if he was really ugly. I asked again what she said and meant and she stated..you know..ugly..really old like a grandfather. I explained to her that the word was elderly. She said yep that is what I said!

1 comment: