Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hot!


It is hot here..no I mean really really hot. Yesterday we braved the heat to do some furniture shopping for Maddy. We found something she really liked and we approved off at the second place we looked, but we wanted to look at one more place before making the final decision. After walking in the heat across HUGE parking lots we just got hotter and hotter, the small amounts of time in the furniture store was not enough to cool us off. As we headed back to the second store to purchase what Maddy wanted the following conversation took place.

Mark: Maddy where is the hottest place you have ever been?

Maddy: (without hesitation) Austin, Texas

Mark: Hmmm..really

Maddy: Yep

Mark: When were you in Austin?

Maddy: I was born there!

Mark: O.K. How do you know this is the hottest place you have been?

Maddy: Cause I was born there and I heard it was really hot there. I know things...

Mark: Well ok, but I asked the hottest place you have been, not heard about.

Maddy: Here, ok , right here, right now in Houston..this is the hottest I have ever been!

Mark: Thought so...

1 comment:

  1. lol
    No doubt it was hot! Send it 12 hrs east, ummm no don't its hot enough here already!

    ReplyDelete