Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lauged so hard my sides hurt

Had a most wonderful weekend with family.  My aunt and I went up a day early to spend the night at my cousins house on Lake LBJ.  It is a beautiful lake house and we stayed up way to late every night of the reunion.  One of the best things about my family is that we laugh, we can laugh with and at eat other and none of it is mean spirited.

We had a couple of events that had several of us in stitches and once we would get settled down something else would happen or we would have to repeat the story.  Honestly we spend a solid hour on Saturday morning laughing. 

Once we were home on Sunday my aunt was asking about our dog.  Her and her husband are currently
"dogless" but will get one in the next few months.  I had stepped into the pantry for something and as I am exiting I hear her ask the hubby a question regarding Bruiser.

Mark's answer was "No, not really very much", I quickly chimed in and said "you can be honest, he does and boy does it stink sometimes".   They both looked at me and started laughing.  She had asked does the dog bark and I heard does the dog fart.

Laughter is wonderful and when you get the opportunity to do it with 50ish members of your family it is pure joy.

1 comment: