Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Family Reunion

This weekend is my family reunion and I am really looking forward to going.  There will be lots of laughter, hugs and the telling of stories.  There will be a few tears shed during the stories of those we miss.  We will be thankful for everyone who takes the time to come and spend the weekend with us.  We will try to figure out ways to get those who do not attend to come.

Every time I am at a gathering there is always talk of getting together soon, or lets do something more often.  We get so busy with our lives and what we need to do another year has slipped away from us.  Thankfully at least once a year we can all make the time and see each other.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time! My family reunions consist of lots of drunkeness and family feuds...ugh. Nothing that I look forward to!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete