Saturday, March 12, 2011

Things that are important

We all have things that we think are important and as we grow and mature those things change for the better. At least we think they do! I have been living in the world of two young people very smitten with each other.

The boyfriend has my phone number and when given he was instructed to only call or text me when it was something really important. I have no desire to have a running commentary on their day and relationship.

Below are subjects/texts that have been deemed by him to be important enough to text me about so far this year.

* I am getting tired of saying "I like" to Maddy, can we start saying we love each other

* When can I come over and hang out at your house?

* What time can I call Maddy?

* I am bored right now and don't know what to do

* I want to call Maddy and ask her a question

* Will you be home before 7:00?

* Can Maddy go watch me at basketball practice?

* I have to clean my room today so I won't be able to talk to Maddy before noon

* Why is Maddy not answering her phone?

* What time can I call Maddy this morning?

* Let Maddy know I am home from my guitar lesson

* Can I call her at 3:00 or 4:00?

* Can I call her now or not?

* I have always wanted to join the miley cyrus fan club do you know how?

* Is Maddy home yet?

* What time does Maddy leave for Girl Scouts tomorow?

* Let me know if you got my last text

* I called Maddy and she did not answer. Do you know where she is?

* Can I call Maddy at 1:30? Is that a good time?

* Where is Maddy? I want to talk to her now

* Did you get my text?

* I called Maddy why is she not answering?

* Did you get my text? I wanted to know why Maddy was not answering her phone

* Is it ok if I call Maddy at 8 in the morning?

* When can I call Maddy again?

* Do you think Maddy would like the movie Zombieland?

* Have you seen Zombieland?

* I want to know if it ok for Maddy to call me a hottie

* Can Maddy come with me to basketball practice today?

* Let Maddy know I texted her and I am waiting for her response

* Tell Maddy to call me

* Can I come over sometime this month?

* When can I propose to Maddy?

* I am gonna delete your number so I don't text you too much

* I added your number back in case I ever needed it

* I will see you at 2 on Saturday. Is there anyway you can pick me up at 1 instead so I can spend more time with Maddy?

* When Maddy turns 18 do we have to have permission to kiss?

* Can Maddy and I talk on the phone till 10 tonight?

* Tell Maddy I called and she did not answer


This is just a sampling I took from the beginning of this year till today.
I think it is a good thing I have unlimited text messaging!

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious. Ah, youth....the things that they think are important are so fresh and innocent.

    And annoying.

    You are such a sweet Mom.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete