Friday, June 4, 2010

Techno Techno

Don't worry no one is going to bust out the glow sticks and crank up the techno music. This post is all about technology in our house.

I love my new Iphone. Never did I think you could love a phone, but gosh darn it I do love the silly thing. My favorite application is Words with Friends, my id is Jadavids. If you have the application and feel inclined fire up a game with me. Maddy's reaction to me getting an Iphone has been most interesting.

She has decided that she needs to supervise me and my phone at all times. She is not too sure about Mom having something cool. She will tell me how to work things, and offer to help if I don't get something done in under 5 seconds. When we get in the car I am almost immediately instructed to hand my phone over to her. Her Ipad does not have 3g so she will use my phone to look things up while we are in the car. She feels that she needs to manage my music on the phone and often inspects my play list and makes suggestions.

Maddy is back on a Soul Caliber IV kick. Thankfully she has matured a bit since she last wanted to play the game. I no longer have to play and lose for an hour every day. She has gotten quite good and is now actually playing the Story mode and beating the game with new characters and unlocking bonus characters. Her playing a new character is also a big step since for the past two years all she would play was the character named Ivy.

For those of you who are not familiar with the video game here is a picture of Ivy.


Yeah I dress like this when I am gearing up for a fight as well. *Snicker*

2 comments:

  1. well then somebody please ring the damn bell...

    That thing she is holding in her hand, is she going to do with it what I think she is going to do with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say you dress up in that outfit and post the pic!

    ReplyDelete