Thursday, June 10, 2010

Crappiest Week Ever

Ugh..boy have I had a bad week! Been a long time since I have felt like all I have is bad luck.

It is too hot to do anything outside so I have not exercised so I feel like a slug. Since I feel like a slug I don't feel like exercising. I need to break the vicious no work out cycle.

On Saturday my dryer broke and they can't come and look at it till Friday. Typically this would not be a big deal, but it has rained every day this week so I can't do laundry.

On and off during the week I have had to deal with the situation that occurred on Saturday with Maddy. Once I think it is resolved and I can finally move on it pops back up. Go away already!!

While trying to get work done with our website it seems that every grouping of data I am working with has some major issue, problem or oddity. This is bringing my productivity to a halt and that makes me crazy.

Today Maddy had a seizure so I spent the morning helping her with the seizure and the after effects. I suppose in a way I am thankful for the forced nap I had from 10:30 to 12:30. However I am now sit here unable to concentrate on what I need to do, which makes me more frustrated and unable to concentrate.

I have 22 days and 33 days till my vacations and boy am I ready!

3 comments: