Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Angst in the park



This picture was taken today at the park. Maddy and I braved the heat to walk the dog. Towards the end of the mile walk Maddy was doing her best to portray teen angst.

Me: Wow you are truly walking teen angst. I really, really need to take your picture!

Maddy: Why do you need to take my picture?

Me: Cause I don't think you could be more "angsty"

Maddy: Ok, mom. What is angst?

Me: It is how you look and how you are walking.

Maddy: Just how is that?

Me: You look like this is the lamest place to be, doing the lamest thing ever, and you can't believe you have to be seen in public with your embarrassing mother.

Maddy: Hmm..I suppose I do look like that.

2 comments:

  1. Oh the hard life of being a teen! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. bwhaahahaha
    yeah she looks tickled to be the for sure.

    ReplyDelete