Thursday, March 25, 2010

Woo Hoo!! I am finally overweight!!

Wait..what???

For those of you that have a Wii Fit will know what I am talking about. I have been hovering the line between obese and overweight BMI for about two weeks now. Yesterday I finally dropped down to the overweight section and hopefully have said good bye to the land of obese.

The Wii Fit is a funny little thing and I know several people who got their feelings hurt by it and refuse to exercise with it. I happen to enjoy the Wii Fit and ignore the snide comments it will sometimes make. I know I am out of shape, so I look at as a challenge, and this frame of mind is working for me.

I have a long way to go to healthy weight according to the Wii, but when I get there, I will post a picture of my poor fat avatar and then my nice skinny one.

For now I will keep at it and might be ready for a bathing suit this summer!!

2 comments:

  1. can't wait for you to post the bikini review pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will still be a wonderful person and a grat Mom, no matter what! Swimming season is almost here!

    ReplyDelete