Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bejewled is evil and other observations

I have hardly been home these past two weeks so I have not had time to think of a blog post or make the time to write one. I do have a few things in mind and hope to get to them soon. Until then here are a few observations I have made over the past couple of weeks.

1. Bejeweled is evil. I have just started playing this silly game and it has killed my productivity. I walk by the computer and think one game what will it hurt. However it seems I need to play one game every freaking time I walk by my computer.

2. Greed is bad in any form. Greed over money, time, friendships or feelings all lead to no good. Giving is so much better.

3. I am the worst mom in the whole wide world and web. We are still having text issues so now every night at 9:00 I ruin her life and take her phone away.

4. I am the best, coolest , most awesome mom ever! It looks like I have secured tickets for her to see Justin Bieber at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo.

5. Hoping for an actual Spring this year and hope we don't just jump into summer.

6. Still exercising twice a day and loving it. So far I am a pound ahead of my goal.

7. The pile by my desk just keeps getting bigger and bigger. If Bejeweled will let me I plan to work on that later today.

8. Through Facebook I have reconnected with a lot of friends I had lost touch with. Last night one of my best friends in high school found me. I want to know everything that has happened in his life since I saw him last. How can you possibly catch up on everything that has happened in 25 years?

3 comments: