Thursday, December 31, 2009

The year is over, what did I waste it on?

Well here we are at the end of another year. It was a good year, I was productive, the kiddo matured and learned things so I suppose I will call it a success.

Highlights of the year in no particular order:

We laughed a lot! We laughed at movies, each other and the great sense of humor and crack up things Maddy says.

Bruiser has firmly taken charge of the house and we are all better for it.

This year I made more time for friends and fun. Lunches out and spending time with friends is always a priority now. I hope to do it even more next year.

Maddy has really come a long way. She is more confident, she has matured, and she found a friend. I can honestly say that Maddy has better peer groups, more positive activities, and real friendships. This is not something she had in public school.

I went to Vegas twice! Once with the husband and once with my Mom. Both trips were great. I really hope that the hubby and I can spend more time away just the two of us.

Hanging in our computer room is a movie poster with the hubby's name on it. Movie not released yet, but another step closer to his goal. Progress was made this year and soon all his hard work should pay off.

I am able to stay at home and we don't have to eat mac and cheese and beans and rice for dinner every night. This was a good year for us and I think that 2010 will be an even better one.

Happy New Years to all!!

1 comment:

  1. Jenn, when the family is all healthy and everyone's getting along together, then you have what really matters! I'm happy that you are happy.

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete