Friday, December 11, 2009

Maddy Conversations

Yesterday when Maddy and I were out and about I happened to see a Ford Edge. I told her that my Mom was buying one and would be picking it up next week. My Mom is not a very tall person. (Let the record show I did not call my Mother short!) As we were walking by the Ford Edge Maddy asked me "Will Banma be able to get in out of this car ok? Or will it be to tall for her?"

This morning we were in the car running errands and the Lady Gaga song Paparazzi was on the radio. Maddy asked me what Paparazzi meant and so we started talking about how they take pictures of celebrities and that sometimes they can go to far. We then discussed that when you become famous you are inviting people into your life and you have to understand that privacy is something you are giving up. After a few minutes she looked at me and told me she was happy to be a "Normie". Because when you are a "Normie" no one cares what you look like when you are food shopping.

She then went on to tell me all about the Family Guy episode that was on last night. She loves Family Guy and I am thankful that a lot of the jokes go over her head as they show can at times be downright crude. For those not familiar with Family Guy I am including a scene that both Maddy and the hubby find to be hysterical.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with Maddy and Mark. Completely hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddy knows more than you might think she does.
    Taht's cool!

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete