Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dinner with my nephew

I have started having dinner every other week with my nephew. When I was growing up my Aunts were a very big part of my life and I would like to have the same relationship with my nephew. He is a great kiddo and I love the fact that even though he is 15 he does not mind being seen in public with me!

The first time we had dinner as we were leaving the restaurant the person holding the door open for people to leave looked at us and said, "You two behave!". What??? My nephew and I both cracked up laughing. What did this person think we were gonna do? It was both a funny and creepy moment all at the same time.

This past week when we were having dinner (different restaurant) the server kept trying to get us to have margaritas and stay for the band. My nephew is clearly not 21 years old, but that did not seem to deter this server. They were gonna make their alcohol sales for the day, laws be damned.

Wondering what the next few weeks will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment