Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Complete Randomness

We should be back to a somewhat normal routine here which means I hope to post again on a regular basis.

While I was gone we had almost the entire downstairs floor replaced. What fun..dust and more dust everywhere!

I discovered that the Yankee Candle I bought does not smell as good as I thought it would. Now that it has been used, I can't give as a gift and how do you give a candle to someone saying I hated the way it smells, maybe you will like it? The best course of action I have decided is to put it in the guest house and use it there. This way I don't waste it and it can help keep that little house spruced up.

Maddy has joined Girl Scouts so in addition to all our Church activities we have more places to be and things to do. She has a bigger social life now that she ever had in public school!

The husband is headed back out to LA at the end of the month for some meetings. He has some exciting stuff lined up and we hope it will bring some paying work and some great new contacts.

Our dog has taken over the bed. I need to find my backbone and re-train him to sleep on his bed. Last night I had to fight the dog for my freaking pillow!

The husband and I have been playing 1vs100. It has been a fun way to spend the evenings playing trivia and working the brain a little bit. I am amazed at what we know and things we should know. We are now waiting for the game to come out of Beta and start the new season. If we win big I will let you know.

2 comments:

  1. The candle smelled like Corned Beef and Cabbage. Which is OK... if it's Corned Beef and Cabbage. But not so much for a candle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it did kinda smell like that. Hope our guests like a nice fresh cabbage smell!!

    ReplyDelete