Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Random Conversations

The other day in a store between a Mom and her young son.

Mom: Honey I said don't touch anything

Son: But..MooooM

Mom: Honey you know you should not touch things when we are out shopping

Son: But Mom, that is not fair, you get to touch stuff!

***************************************************************************************
Last night after dinner

Maddy: Hey Mom

Me: Hey

Maddy: Can I have an ice cream bar? I already have one out...

Me: Ummm sure go ahead

*************************************************************************************

Me: Wow their has been a lot going on with people around us

Mark: Yep

Me: I sure am glad we are dull

Mark: *crickets chirping*

Me: Ok, Ok..I am the dull one

Mark: Yep, I am just low key

*************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment