Friday, May 1, 2009

Two for One

Two quick tidbits for you today.

First...I have issues!

I know not a big surprise for anyone who knows me. The other morning I found myself rearranging the items in the dishwasher because the coffee pot could not be where I like it to be every day.

Second is a Maddy story.

On Monday she and I will be picking up the in-laws from the airport. Well the hubby's car is a little bit bigger than mine so it will be more comfortable for everyone if I use his car. I was discussing this with Maddy yesterday and she informed me (in a tone that implied she was doing me a BIG favor) that she would ask Daddy if we could use his car.

I let the hubby in on this before he got home. I reminded Maddy to ask about using the car on Monday and the hubby told her that since she asked we could use his car. Afterward I tried to give her a high five and said "Girl Power". She promptly put her hand on her hip and stated that there was no girl power going on, she had done all the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment