Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hair

I have hair envy. I look at peoples hair and I covet good hair. Yes, I know I have issues. I decided a while back that I wanted to have long hair. Even though I have fine hair, I was determined to grow it long. I kept thinking, I have the time and the desire and this time longer hair will look good on me. Who knows maybe someone will covet my hair!

While I was working I could afford to have my hair done every 6 weeks and the growing long was coming along nicely. Once we decided that I would stay at home the trips to the salon became few and far between. My hair never received this memo and it continued to grow. As it grew in the wild with no hair stylist to tame it I found myself just putting it up more and more.

Several people seem to prefer long hair for just that reason, they can put it up when they want and when desired, the long locks cascade down around them in perfection. Well....my hair did not get that memo either, it has never cascaded down around me in perfection.

Now that summer is rapidly approaching the Houston area I am finding that long fine hair is a total mess when I wear it either up or down. So I have decided to try a new sassy short hairdo. Who knows maybe the next time I grow it long it will behave and cascade around me in perfection (yeah right!).

I hope everyone enjoys the sneak peek at the new me! Please don't expect me to ever get it to look this good, only Natalie can make my hair behave for a few short hours!





*Note* I did the goofy take a picture of yourself pictures, please don't be distracted by my goofiness and covet my hair if only for a mercy moment!

2 comments:

  1. too cute! I love your hair! Petey gotta a summer haircut too!!!

    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited! It still looked good when I did it, this style might be a keeper for a while.

    ReplyDelete