Sunday, March 22, 2009

Random Thoughts

Here is a sorted assembly of random thoughts.....

I can't figure out my new cell phone because it is too simple and easy to use. I accidentally killed my other phone and bought the cheapest one I could find. This phone is very perplexing because things are where they would logically be and I have not owned a piece of equipment like that in years.

Tomorrow is back to school for Maddy and I after a 2 week Spring Break..wonder who will be crankier in the morning?

The dog has taken over the bed and I don't want to kick him out..well except for when he takes my covers.

The hubby and I are now taking two vitamins via liquid. You know you are getting old when the only shots you have are vitamin ones.

Monday will be two weeks without beer.

I am thrilled to have followers on my blog and want to thank my Dad for the wonderful comment he left about my Church post. Looking forward to hearing more from my readers.

This morning at church we had a mime perform learning how to turn the other cheek.

No comments:

Post a Comment