Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hidey Ho and Welcome

Here I am trying again to Blog..tried it once and it became "work" so I gave it up. I am not really sure why people would want to read about me or my crazy life, but if you do here is your chance.

First up why the name? Did you mean to leave out the "A" or what does S M R T stand for? To answer this question the first thing I want to you do is try to come up with a good name for how you would blog "your life" for the world to read? Not so easy huh? In this house we are all very clever in very different ways, we are all smart in different ways but we all have those days when the "A" is well...just missing.

With this blog I can't promise what you will get, but I will try to make it fairly entertaining for ya. Mostly I will share my thoughts and staying home full time and home schooling my special needs kiddo, living with an energetic puppy and supporting my best friend and husband.

I am off to get my day going, but I promise to be back soon and share stories about my life and being S M R T!

No comments:

Post a Comment