Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hit the New Year Running

No rest for the wicked around here.  I have done fairly well with my trying to work out 4 days a week.  I love our new exercise bike.


Most of my time lately has been focused on Maddy's SSI application and jumping through all the hoops.  It seems like things are going well.  We should have this all wrapped up in the next few weeks.

When I  am not work with or for Maddy I have been a busy little PR queen for the business.  The 20 bucks a month we invest in HARO each month has really paid off a good bit.

I look like a real business woman!

Check it out here and here.  We are number 26 on the first article and number 3 on the second article.


We have been working hard on a Super Bowl info graphic and once we press release it I will give you a peek.

January is already halfway done...YIKES!

2 comments:

  1. Just went and "liked" your page on Facebook! I love it, awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is a fun business, but dang hard work!

      Delete