Monday, November 21, 2011

Post in Pictures

They say a picture is worth 1000 words so here are some pictures showing what we have been up to.

 Maddy and her best friend have started volunteering at church.  Here is the day the got their badges.


 Maddy is helping our neighbor with her stained glass.  Maddy earns money and loves having a job.


 When my mom broke her back she was hallucinating spiders for weeks and weeks.  She had a little visitor waiting for her when she came to my house for the first time since the injury.  Don't even give me that look, my Mom gives as good as she gets.


 I got a new car.  We loved having paid for cars but it was time for a new one.  It is a Hyundai Vera Cruz.  We love it!!


 Our neighbors dogs got out and they were gone for a few days so I became the neighborhood kennel.  This is Maso and Flash.  I like them much better when I get to just play with them and send them home!
 
 Part of Maddy's 18th birthday was a room make over.  She got new bedding, new bath stuff and then we also re-painted her room. 

This is Maddy hard at work on Mark's computer.  He has been showing her all he does when she has problems or issues with her Ipad.  This is the first morning of trying to do it on her own.  She was a very happy and successful girl that morning.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Love how Maddy is growing up! Your new car is fab, bet you are enjoying styling!

    The spider is the best! I had some plastic spiders, and when I lived with Andy, my finance', I would put them under the covers every now and again... He would jump like a crazy man, and I would be in stitches for HOURS!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete