Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day Note

When I got out of bed yesterday Maddy gave me a big hug to say Happy Mothers Day and handed me a card/note she had written for me.  I am going to share the note with you exactly how it is written and spaced so you can enjoy it as well.


I am so proud That you are my mom and I would never trade you for anyother mom Because I Think you are The #1 mom in The whole world and I thank you for everything you do for me and I Love You just the way you are and I Don't care what People say about you Because I know That it is not true at all  Love MADDY

2 comments:

  1. How heartfelt! And funny! I wonder what people say about you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! These sort of things are what money could never buy, the reason it is that being a parent is the best job ever.

    ReplyDelete