Monday, March 28, 2011

Vegas Bound


Tomorrow Mark and I are getting away for a few days. He has a work convention in Las Vegas and my Mom is coming in to stay with Miss Maddy while we are gone. This is a short trip and we very much need it! The convention this year is at the Venetian which will be fun since it supposed to be very nice and is in the middle"ish" of the strip.


While I am resting and relaxing Maddy and I have a nice long list of things for here and mom to do. They are going to shop for Prom dresses. Prom is April 8th and I have not even bothered to being to look! They are also going to look at some makeup for Maddy. We have been to the dermatologist and it seems to be helping some but the poor kid is losing the war against her face/hormones right now. Since I don't wear makeup and never have I decided that would be a good job for Mom to help with.

Maddy is very excited for the time with Banma and I know they will have too much fun with whatever list I leave for them.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a BLAST in Vegas! I haven't been there in almost 15 years....

    OH SO MUCH FUN!

    Can't wait to hear about it!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete