Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Call

Last night Maddy started a bible study at the church that is for the special needs kiddos. It was great to see about 15 kiddos there. The young man who is teaching the class is amazing. The kids were asking questions, interested and paying attention. The class will cover the basic tenets of faith and the sacraments.

The class is for an hour, but the first part is snacks and socializing. I love how The Woodlands United Methodist church has built such an amazing program for the special needs community.

While Maddy was in class, I slipped down to the cafe, found a table and listened to music and cross stitched. It has been years since I have done any sort of crafting and I am very glad that my eyes will let me!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool... you are raising a beautiful child! The struggles are worth it to have her be so amazing...

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete