Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Keeping the Labor in Labor Day

Hoping everyone in Blog land had a great weekend. Around here we made sure to keep the labor in Labor day weekend.

On Saturday we ran all the errands that needed to be done, got my car inspected, oil changed and such. Then I worked in the kitchen for a couple of hours to make fresh pico and home fajitas. They were fabulous!




Sunday before the kiddo and I headed to church the hubby and I installed some lighting above our kitchen cabinets. The hubby also fixed the lights in the computer room that were being persnickety. Sunday afternoon was spent at the in-laws where we had grilled steaks, good company and a couple of cold beers.


Monday brought the break from laundry since my dryer died for the second time. However it should be repaired today I hope! We did the obligatory grilled hamburgers between rain showers and spent most of the day relaxing and playing video games.


Now for the shameless plugs:

I have a dear friend who has started up a FB page for good, easy family dinners. Check out the page and "Like It" if you feel so inclined!

Whats on Taras Table


Don't forget to check out www.saveonbrew.com and if you are in Texas let me know if you found any great deals!!

Saveonbrew also has a FB page, so go and "Like it " as well!


Maddy and I start school this week, should have some good Maddy stories soon!

1 comment: