Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How embarassing for you

A couple of months ago I slept in on a Saturday morning. I must have slept longer than the family thought I needed to and Maddy came in the room to wake me. After we visited for a few minutes I got out of bed to get ready for the day.

The following conversation occurred just after I left the bed.

Maddy: Ummm, MOM!

Me: What?

Maddy: Did you know that you are naked?

Me: Yeah, I know I am naked.

Maddy: OMG MOM!!! HOW EMBARRASSING FOR YOU!! What were you thinking? Daddy might have seen you!!

Me: Hmm I guess I should have thought of that

Maddy: I can't believe you Mom. Do you know how embarrassed you would have been if Daddy saw you all naked.

Me: Well I guess I got lucky this time, I will have to remember that in the future.


I love having a 16 almost 17 year old kiddo that is still sweet and naive.

2 comments:

  1. I just showed this to a friend of mine whose daughter is 8 and autistic, it gave her a big smile.

    ReplyDelete