Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Finding Balance

When it comes to general life I can multitask pretty well. But when it comes to a job or project that needs to be done I struggle. The goal is always to get it done and off the list. Now that I am running the house and working on the website I have had to learn how to balance both.

The past two weeks I feel that a balance has been found and I am productive in both areas. House things get done, errands are run and everyone eats dinner. The website is coming along nicely and I think the Beta phase is going well. The site is working as it should and we are learning how to be more efficient and making a ton of improvements.

It will be interesting to see how I handle next week when Maddy and I start our school year. I know that will take up several hours of the day, but I am sure that after a couple of weeks we will find a good routine.

In the meantime do me a favor and friend SaveonBrew on FB, follow it on Twitter and tell everyone you know. The sooner this takes off the sooner I can finally get that cabana boy and tennis lessons!!
If you don't wanna do it for the cheap beer then do it for all the out of work cabana boys!!!

1 comment: