Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What a weekend!

This weekend I was able to be both sinner and saint and it was amazing!


On Saturday I went to a good friends house, met up with more friends and we spent the day on the lake in Austin. Of course we started with a healthy lunch as you can see below!


After lunch we had to prepare our margaritas for the lake. We hoped we would have enough! Thank goodness the cooler was filled with Vanilla Vodka, Red bull, Fuse, and of course beer. We also had whiskey to keep us warm in the cold, cold water.


We hit the lake about 1:30ish and had a ton of laughs, rest, relaxation and maybe quite a few drinks! I had no idea how much I needed a day of silliness and fun!


When I returned home on Sunday (nope no hangover or sunburn!!) I had to head to the in-laws for a little while then off to church.

One of my bestest friends and I made an English High Tea basket for the youth group silent auction. Included in the basket was a certificate for she and I to go to the winners house and serve them a proper English High Tea.


We were very excited to see the interest that was generated by our basket. We are now thinking of offering either a high tea or a Russian brunch once a month to help us both generate some income. The best part was we know that we raised at least $100.00 for the church youth group!




Even though the weekend left me exhausted it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment