Monday, May 10, 2010

I have become one of "those" people

I am not quite sure how it happened, but it did.


I now let the dog come in the car with me on short errands. He knows to head to the car when I say lets go to Block Buster. This morning I went to McDonald's and yep I ordered him a sausage biscuit. He only got the sausage, but really did I need to order him food?

On Saturday's when the hubby gets breakfast tacos Bruiser get an egg and cheese one.

How long until I am buying ice cream and eating off any chocolate so the dog can have it? For those who don't know about this family joke, my grandfather would do that for his dogs. He would also take them to town for ice cream.

1 comment:

  1. I am already one of those people! My fur babies are rotten, simply rotten.

    ReplyDelete