Friday, May 7, 2010

Facebook

Sometimes posts on Facebook crack me up. Now that my nephew is on FB I am sure I will get lots of "gems". Youth overrules smart every day.

Every few years my in-laws pay for the entire family to go on vacation together. The last time we had a private island in the Thousand Islands. This year we will be at Lake of Ozark's and it seems that we will be close to Party Cove.

This has made the trip much more interesting for my two nephews. We were discussing the vacation via FB a few days back and it was about the amount of beer that would be consumed this year and would it be as much as we consumed on the island. If I remember correctly we (about 15 of us) managed to consume over 600 bottles of beer in a week. (If I am wrong the hubby will correct me and I will make the edit.)

During this FB conversation my nephew had to chime in on the beer drinking:

YEAH BECAUSE IM DRINKING, im 18 :> and mommy says i can drink


So many things are so wrong with this statement. I love the caps, the emoticon and the show stopper is talking about how you can drink cause Mommy said you could.

No comments:

Post a Comment