Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dear Diary

When I was a young teen like most girls I attempted to keep a diary. I was not very good at it. Many pages were left blank because I did not have anything to write about. When I went back to read it as an adult I found many pages that started with "Dear Diary sorry it has been so long since I have written". The other pages were usually filled with silly things like the current boy that I thought was either foxy or groovy.

This month I have felt very much like my blog has gotten the Dear Diary treatment. There have been a lot more pictures than words this month. I have things to write about, but the few times I have had a chance to write the passion was missing. This month I have been so busy with friends, family commitments and having people over to the house I have not had much time to spend on the blog.

I will try to do better about making time, but know I love to write this blog and love reading the comments from readers as well. Soon I hope to get back to my regular schedule and know that I am a bit envious of the bloggers that can manage life and blogging in a consistent manner!

3 comments:

  1. I think we all go through that from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tracy. Lol @ groovy and foxy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to read what you write. Pictures are awesome, too. I think we will take our dose of Jenn any way we can!

    ReplyDelete