Friday, April 17, 2009

The King of all that is Great and Good

We are blessed and thankful that the kiddo has a great relationship and bond with both of us. She went through a lot when she was a little one and that reinforced those bonds. I am the one for times of need and Daddy is the "cool" one. However, in our family I am the "goer and the doer" so when the kiddo needs or wants to go somewhere it is the Mom Taxi that takes her.

Over the years I have taken her to the zoo, water park , Six Flags, Barney concerts, every freaking Disney on Ice, concerts and movies. As I have stated before I am easy to amuse so I have a good time when we go. Without fail, every time I do something like this with her either on the way there or on the way home she talks about how wonderful Daddy is . I am grateful that she loves her Daddy, but COME ON, I am the one hauling you around to all this stuff.

My guess is that she is sitting in the car with me and starts to think about Daddy cause he is not there and then she gets all warm and fuzzy missing him. It starts off with wondering what he is doing and then moves into how great Daddy is and how cool he is. I suppose it is a good thing I am pretty darn fond of Daddy myself.

We love our King of all that is Great and Good! I will make sure to mention how cool he is while I am taking her to the mall today!

No comments:

Post a Comment